Portions : 4
Serving Size : 1/2 cup
Carbohydrate Choices : 1
Diet Types : CKD Non - Dialysis, Dialysis, Diabetes
Renal and Renal Diabetic Food choices : 1 vegetable, medium potassium, 1 fat
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 cups fresh zucchini, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup red onion, sliced
1 teaspoon black pepper powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup green coriander leaves (Cilantro), chopped
1. Heat butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Sauté cumin seeds to brown.
3. Add zucchini and onion and sprinkle with black pepper powder. Stir a few times to mix.
4. Cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes to medium tenderness, stirring a few times.
5. Add lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves. Mix, cook another minute and serve.
|Calories 80g||Protein 1g|
|Carbohydrates 4g||Fat 7g|
|Cholesterol 8mg||Sodium 80mg|
|Potassium 226mg||Phosphorus 36mg|
|Calcium 23g||Fiber 1.3g|
Coriander leaves are also known as Cilantro, Dhania, Chinese parsley and Mexican parsley.