- CKD Non - Dialysis
Portions : 4
Serving Size : 3 idlis.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1/4 cup Rava
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup corn, grated
- 1/4 cup paneer
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves to garnish
- 1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter)
- In a saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and add mustard seeds. When the seeds splutter, add rava, chilies and salt. Roast until the rava grows slightly brown.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix yogurt with water and blend until smooth.
- Add corn, paneer, coriander and yogurt to the cooled rava mixture. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Grease on idli mold with ghee (clarified butter) and spoon small portions of batter into mold. Steam and cook idlis for 10 minutes. Remove from the mold.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped coriander and serve with Coriander Chutney.
- Use batter immediately for best results.
- Substitute cottage cheese if paneer is unavailable.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories - 175
- Protein - 5 g
- Carbohydrates 14 g
- Fat - 11 g
- Cholesterol - 4 mg
- Sodium - 214 mg
- Potassium - 140 mg
- Phosphorus - 89 mg
- Calcium - 69 mg
- Fiber - 0.8 g