Portions : 4
Diet Types : CKD ,Diabetes
200 g Tuna fish
1 medium egg white
120 g cooked rice
Pepper to taste
Lemon juice to taste
Flour or oats enough to roll the mixture
20 g polyunsaturated margarine
1 teaspoon chives chopped
1. Combine the fish, rice, beaten egg and seasoning thoroughly.
2. Allow to cool and firm up before shaping into fishcakes and rolling in the flour or oats.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and then shallow fry in oil for 10 minutes turning once.
4. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan
5. Heat and stir before serving serve with a salad of your choice
|Calories 175g||Protein 15g|
|Carbohydrates -||Fat 8.2g|
|Cholesterol -||Sodium 5mg|
|Potassium 5mg||Phosphorus 5mg|
|Calcium -||Fiber -|
To reduce the fat content of this recipe brush lightly with oil and bake in an oven at 200 ̊C for8-10 minutes turning them over halfway through the analysis may vary depending on the type of tuna used.
Replace Margarine with Sunflower/Olive Oil for a healthier meal.